Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of Pidigan in the Abra province of the Philippines
Alinaya • Arab • Garreta • Immuli • Laskig • Naguirayan • Monggoc • Pamutic • Pangtud • Poblacion East • Poblacion West • San Diego • Sulbec • Suyo • Yuyeng
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pidigan, Abra, Philippines|
Location of Pidigan within the province of Abra
Arab Barangay Seal Picture
Arab Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Arab is one of the Barangays of Pidigan.
- Pidigan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Arab
People of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Arab
Elected Government Officials of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Elected Arab Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Artemio D Isao
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Diosdado C Purisima
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Reynaldo V Pinera
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Romeo S Bides
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Remigio B Carsola
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Jocelyn C Vasquez
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 7: [[ ]]
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Teresita P Vasquez
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: [[ ]]
Businesses in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Arab.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Arab
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Arab, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Arab
Economy of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Arab, Pidigan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Arab, Pidigan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Arab, Pidigan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Arab. This will help boost the local economy of Arab. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Arab landmarks here.
- Places to see in Arab:
Fiestas and Traditions of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Arab
Your Story about Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Arab. You can talk about the good things in Arab or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Arab. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Arab? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Arab. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Arab? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Arab? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Arab.
- Milo run leads to Paris for Vertek, Tabal
- Monday, December 9, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Long-distance specialist Eduardo “Vertek” Buenavista had seen Paris when he represented the Philippines in the 2003 World Championships.
- On the other hand, Mary Joy Tabal has never been there. She doesn’t really know much about the city, considered as the most romantic place in the world...............Full Story»
News and Events
- Australia gives additional AUD 10-Million humanitarian assistance to the Philippines
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- TACLOBAN CITY, Leyte, Dec. 9 -- The Australian government has extended an additional AUD 10-million worth of humanitarian assistance to the Philippines in aid of its continuing post- Yolanda relief and rehabilitation efforts, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop announced Sunday.
- Bishop was in town to assess the damage caused by super typhoon "Yolanda" (Haiyan) in the area. She has met with the Australian medical team here as well as the Australian defense forces who are conducting clearing operations in Ormoc City.........Full Story»
- Phl to host SEAsia food show in June
- Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines is hosting in June next year the Salon International de l’Agroalimentaire (SIAL) food exhibition, one of the largest food shows in Southeast Asia.
- The Department of Agriculture, one of the sponsors of the event, said the trade show would provide an opportunity for agribusinesses to showcase their export products.........Full Story»
Upload Photos about Arab
- Arab, Pidigan Photo Gallery
Why Z-Wiki Arab, Pidigan?
We want to give the people of Arab the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Arab is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Arab participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Arab.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.