Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of Pidigan in the Abra province of the Philippines
Alinaya • Arab • Garreta • Immuli • Laskig • Naguirayan • Monggoc • Pamutic • Pangtud • Poblacion East • Poblacion West • San Diego • Sulbec • Suyo • Yuyeng
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pidigan, Abra, Philippines|
Location of Pidigan within the province of Abra
Arab Barangay Seal Picture
Arab Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Arab is one of the Barangays of Pidigan.
- Pidigan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Arab
People of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Arab
Elected Government Officials of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Arab Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Victor Pisco Paculdar
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Luciano Bisquera Paculdar
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Jocelyn Carsola Vasquez
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Rolan Vasquez Bides
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Lourdes Gernale Bocarile
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 5: Beatriz Vasquez Isao
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Crisanta Bañez Carsola
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Norberto Sotelo Sape
- Elected Arab Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Artemio D Isao
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Diosdado C Purisima
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Reynaldo V Pinera
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Romeo S Bides
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Remigio B Carsola
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Jocelyn C Vasquez
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Kagawad - Councillor 7: [[ ]]
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Teresita P Vasquez
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, ARAB: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: [[ ]]
Businesses in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Arab.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Arab
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Arab, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Arab
Economy of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Arab, Pidigan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Arab, Pidigan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Arab, Pidigan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Arab. This will help boost the local economy of Arab. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Arab landmarks here.
- Places to see in Arab:
Fiestas and Traditions of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Arab
Your Story about Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Arab. You can talk about the good things in Arab or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Arab. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Arab? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Arab. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Arab, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Arab? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Arab? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Arab.
- PBA Governor’s Cup opens today
- Monday, May 4, 2015 9:16 pm
- ALASKA will face Blackwater while Meralco will battle Globalport today at the start of the 40th Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) Governor’s Cup at the Araneta Coliseum.
- Fans are excited how Asian imports will fare against their local counterparts in the season-ending conference. The format allows the top eight teams to hire imports with heights of not more than 6’5. The remaining squads were not given limits on the heights of their imports regardless of nationality. All teams though are allowed to get Asian import with a height limit of 6’3 .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi rallies on May’s first trading day
- Monday, May 4, 2015 4:47 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer advanced by a triple-digit pace on Monday on the back of a last-minute buying binge after a long weekend break.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index racked up 101.62 points or 1.32 percent to close at 7,816.44 ........................ Full Story»
- Imports growth seen to improve in Q3
- Sunday, May 3, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines should see an improvement in imports data during the third quarter amid seasonal demand, the research arm of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. said.
- “Imports growth is seen to improve in the third quarter as this period is the country’s import season. The sustained low oil prices would also likely boost the importation of petroleum crude and other mineral fuels,” Pauline Revillas, research analyst at Metrobank, said in a report ........................ Full Story»
Upload Photos about Arab
- Arab, Pidigan Photo Gallery
Why Z-Wiki Arab, Pidigan?
We want to give the people of Arab the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Arab is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Arab participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Arab.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.