Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
Bagolibas • Cawilihan • Dualing • Dunguan • Katalicanan • Lawili • Lower Mingading • Luanan • Malapang • New Leon • New Panay • Pagangan • Palacat • Pentil • San Mateo • Santa Cruz • Tapodoc • Tomado • Upper Mingading
List of Municipalities in the Cotabato province within REGION XII (Soccsksargen) in the Republic of The Philippines
Alamada | Aleosan | Antipas | Arakan | Banisilan | Carmen | Kabacan | Libungan | Magpet | Makilala | Matalam
Midsayap | M'lang | Pigkawayan | Pikit | President Roxas | Tulunan
Cities in the province of Cotabato: Kidapawan City (Capital City)
Seal of Aleosan Municipality
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cotabato|
Aleosan Municipality Hall
Please upload picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
- Aleosan has a total of 19 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Aleosan as of (2010) = 16,633
- Aleosan is in the "1st" Voting Congressional District of Cotabato (North Cotabato).
- Population of Aleosan (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 32,874
- Land Area of Aleosan (as of 2007, in hectares) = 22,544
- Aleosan is a 3rd class Municipality and Rural.
- Aleosan is in the Cotabato province and within Region XII– Soccsksargen in the island of mindanao
Geography of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
Aleosan Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 22,544
Location of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- Aleosan is in the Province of Cotabato
- Cotabato Province is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XII.
History of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
The beginning of Aleosan
People of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- Aleosan Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 32,874
- Aleosan Registered Voters (2010 COMELEC) = 17,036
Elected Government Officials of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Aleosan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Aleosan: SORUPIA, VICENTE JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Aleosan: CABAYA, EDUARDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Aleosan:
- CAYANG, FELIMON JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3576 8.57%
- CALAMBRO, HYXIL (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3323 7.97%
- CLARITO, DORIS (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 3209 7.69%
- CANTOMAYOR, LEONIDA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3182 7.63%
- UNGKAY, NORODIN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3023 7.25%
- CABAYA, EFREN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 2764 6.63%
- CALIBAYAN, MICHAEL (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 2545 6.10%
- CAPONPON, WILSON (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 2408 5.77%
- Elected officials of Aleosan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Aleosan: Loreto Vargas Cabaya Jr.
- Vice-Mayor of Aleosan: Rio Callado Cabugwason
- Councilors of Aleosan:
Barangay Elected Government Officials of Aleosan, Cotabato
Businesses in Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
Sports News of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Aleosan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Aleosan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Aleosan.
- FEU bet cops Team UAAP 2nd athletics gold
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Far Eastern University’s Ian Delos Santos gave Team UAAP-Philippines its second gold medal in athletics late Thursday in the 17th ASEAN University Games in Palembang, Indonesia.
- A standout from the Tamaraws men’s athletics squad that captured the Season 77 crown recently, Delos Santos defeated his foes from Indonesia and Malaysia to rule the decathlon and follow-up University of Santo Tomas ace Ernest John Obiena’s conquest in the men’s pole vault on Wednesday ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
- PH electronics sector seen growing faster than expected at 7-11% in 2014
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:30 am
- MANILA, Philippines–Despite lingering congestion at the ports of Manila, the Philippine electronics industry is seen to grow faster than expected this year at about 7 to 11 percent due to rising global demand and the recovery of key markets.
- This growth may, however, slow down to about 5 to 7 percent next year, the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Inc. (Seipi) reported Thursday ......................... Full Story»
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Aleosan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to email@example.com
Schools in Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Aleosan can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Aleosan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Aleosan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Aleosan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Aleosan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Aleosan landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Aleosan.
Your Story about Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
Tell your story about Aleosan. You can talk about the good things in Aleosan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Aleosan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines
Do know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Aleosan? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth of the elder and the barangay he/she lives in.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Aleosan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cotabato, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Aleosan, Cotabato, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.