Agusan Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental Philippines
Barangays (80) of Cagayan de Oro City, in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agusan • Baikingon • Balubal • Balulang • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Barangay 7 (Pob.) • Barangay 8 (Pob.) • Barangay 9 (Pob.) • Barangay 10 (Pob.) • Barangay 11 (Pob.) • Barangay 12 (Pob.) • Barangay 13 (Pob.) • Barangay 14 (Pob.) • Barangay 15 (Pob.) • Barangay 16 (Pob.) • Barangay 17 (Pob.) • Barangay 18 (Pob.) • Barangay 19 (Pob.) • Barangay 20 (Pob.) • Barangay 21 (Pob.) • Barangay 22 (Pob.) • Barangay 23 (Pob.) • Barangay 24 (Pob.) • Barangay 25 (Pob.) • Barangay 26 (Pob.) • Barangay 27 (Pob.) • Barangay 28 (Pob.) • Barangay 29 (Pob.) • Barangay 30 (Pob.) • Barangay 31 (Pob.) • Barangay 32 (Pob.) • Barangay 33 (Pob.) • Barangay 34 (Pob.) • Barangay 35 (Pob.) • Barangay 36 (Pob.) • Barangay 37 (Pob.) • Barangay 38 (Pob.) • Barangay 39 (Pob.) • Barangay 40 (Pob.) • Bayabas • Bayanga • Besigan • Bonbon • Bugo • Bulua • Camaman-an • Canitoan • Carmen • Consolacion • Cugman • Dansolihon • F.S. Catanico • Gusa • Indahag • Iponan • Kauswagan • Lapasan • Lumbia • Macabalan • Macasandig • Mambuaya • Nazareth • Pagalungan • Pagatpat • Patag • Pigsag-an • Puerto • Puntod • San Simon • Tablon • Taglimao • Tagpangi • Tignapoloan • Tuburan • Tumpagon •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Agusan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cagayan de Oro City|
Cagayan de Oro City within Misamis Oriental
Agusan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Agusan is one of the Barangays of Cagayan de Oro City.
- Cagayan de Oro City is in the Province of Misamis Oriental
- Misamis Oriental is within X in the island of mindanao
History of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agusan
People of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Agusan
Elected Government Officials of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Agusan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Melliza, Andrew Emano
- Barangay Kagawad : Abangan, Oliver Dante
- Barangay Kagawad : Caranzo, Rosario Quijada
- Barangay Kagawad : Ordiz, Catalina Aleguiojo
- Barangay Kagawad : Abatay, Albert Baldon
- Barangay Kagawad : Mangubat, Jerome Ronan Danduan
- Barangay Kagawad : Tionko, Roland Bagongon
- Barangay Kagawad : Lingatong, Leopoldo Cepeda
- Elected Agusan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Marvin L Gontiñas
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 1, Luxmi-I Galileo P Cruz
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 2, Leopoldo C Lingatong
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 3, Catalina A Ordiz
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 4, Jessica G Gayapa
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 5, Roland B Tionko
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 6, Andrew E Melliza
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, Kagawad 7, Rosario Q Caranzo
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Agusan, SK Chairman, Fredeswendo B Cruz
Businesses in Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agusan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Agusan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Agusan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agusan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Agusan
Economy of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agusan. This will help boost the local economy of Agusan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agusan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agusan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agusan
Your Story about Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Agusan. You can talk about the good things in Agusan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agusan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agusan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agusan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agusan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agusan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agusan.
- PSC promotes ‘Spike For Peace’
- Sunday, November 28, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - PSC chairman Richie Garcia said yesterday the government agency for sports is going all-out to promote the International Invitational Beach Volleyball Exhibition called “Spike For Peace” with 14 teams from 11 countries battling for the $8,000 first prize on 300 cubic meters of fine sand at the PhilSports Arena starting today until Thursday.
- The Philippines is represented by the Shakey’s V-League pair of 5-11 Alexa Micek, 24, of North Carolina State and 5-9 Charo Soriano, 30, of Ateneo and the Philippine SuperLiga tandem of 5-7 1/2 Danika Gendruali, 24, of Southwestern University and 5-5 Norie Diaz, 23, of Perpetual Help. The 12 other teams are from Australia (two), Brazil, Indonesia, Japan, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, the US, Netherlands and New Zealand. Oliver Almadro was designated by the Larong Volleyball Sa Pilipinas, Inc. (LVPI) to coordinate the training of both Philippine teams ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Top French companies keen on investing in PHL BPO sector
- Sunday, November 29, 2015
- PARIS, France — Top French companies are reportedly keen on investing in the Philippines’ business process outsourcing (BPO) sector due to the country’s impressive economic growth and stable fiscal condition.
- Philippine Ambassador to France Ma. Theresa Lazaro said that 13 chief executive officers (CEOs) from the top blue chip French companies are interested in tapping Filipino talents for their BPO branches ........ Full Story»
- PH to receive disaster response support from Australia
- Saturday, November 28, 2015
- QUEZON CITY, Nov. 28 -- The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) and the Australian government are set to launch a partnership project that will enhance the DSWD’s capacity in responding to natural disasters and other emergencies.
- The launch, which includes the groundbreaking for a new warehouse, will be held on December 3 at the National Resource Operations Center (NROC) in Pasay City ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City?
We want to give the people of Agusan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agusan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agusan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agusan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agusan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Agusan Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.